UK Screeds Ltd is a skilled and popular supplier of flow screed solutions for commercial, industrial, and residential real estate owners in Cirencester and around the United Kingdom. Additionally, we provide our services to contractors, builders, and developers.
Anhydrite screed, or liquid screed, is the flow screed we use because it fully fills in gaps, holes, cracks, and other irregularities and defects on the floor surfaces. Property owners and professionals are always happy with the results of our flow-screed solutions. That is why flow screeding is increasingly popular for flooring projects nationwide.
Flow screed removes all visible imperfections and discrepancies on the flooring surface and leaves behind a smooth, flawless-looking surface. Here is a full rundown of the benefits of our flow-screeding solutions:
- Quickly fills in imperfections and voids on the flooring surface
- Minimal shrinkage that reduces the risk of cracking
- Leaves smoother and cleaner-looking floor surfaces
- Establishes thinner floor surfaces for better energy efficiency with an underfloor heating system
- One-day installation time
- Two-day screed drying time
- Environmentally friendly and reduces carbon emissions (36% recycled materials in screed solution)
- Self-leveling compounds for easy installation
UK Screeds Ltd will do all essential floor preparations and site inspections prior to installing the flow screed surface. Then, we will utilize our advanced equipment, expertise, resources, and tools to apply the flowing screed to your flooring, regardless of its shape or size. Within 48 hours of completing the job, your floors will be leveled, dry, and smooth enough for you to resume walking on them.
Do you want to know why we provide the best flow screed solutions in Cirencester? Call us at 01865 660026 or email us at email@example.com to learn more about our services.