Flow Screed Leamington Spa
Construction projects in the residential, commercial, and industrial sectors may choose from several different flooring solutions in Leamington Spa. However, a flow-screed solution is the best option if you want a durable and attractive floor that lasts a long time and saves money on utilities when used with an underfloor heating system.
UK Screeds Ltd has supplied companies, property owners, residents, investors, and other Leamington Spa-based entities and individuals with high-quality flow screeds for over two decades. There are several reasons why flow screed is preferable to the more traditional sand and cement screed.
Here are some of those reasons below:
- Installation takes 24 hours
- Drying time takes up to 48 hours
- Self-leveling compounds level the floor surface
- Save money on monthly electric bills
- 36% recycled materials in the screed
- Fills all floor surface discrepancies and imperfections (e.g., holes, gaps, cracks)
- Produces flawless and smooth-looking floor surfaces
- Thinner floor surface layers provide energy-efficient underfloor heating systems
- Free Installation
Add tiling, carpeting, or whatever you want over the dried flow screed. However, UK Screeds Ltd will need to install the underfloor heating system before pouring the flowing screed, so let us know beforehand if you want this system installed. Then, you may reap the benefits of an energy-efficient underfloor heating system and the high thermal conductivity of a flow screed.
Do you live in Leamington Spa and want to know more about the benefits of using our flow screed solutions? Call us at 01865 660026 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to communicate with one of our flow screed specialists.