Need a fast solution to your Gloucester flooring project? UK Screed LTD offers comprehensive screeding services for residential and commercial owners, builders and other contractors in Gloucester and throughout the UK. We can provide:
• Liquid screed
• Supplies of ready-mixed screed
• Sanding service
• Levelling equipment and more
Why Choose Liquid Screed?
Liquid screed is a quick, budget-friendly and high-quality solution for your flooring or construction projects. Our Gloucester and UK screeders team can offer high-speed application and turnover time for commercial and residential projects. With liquid floor screed, you are guaranteed a smooth and even finish for applying floor finishes (such as wood or tile) in areas with high footfall. Compared to traditional screeds such as concrete screed, liquid screed is a far superior levelling compound. Where concrete screed requires extensive equipment such as power screed to remove bubbles and moisture, liquid screed is naturally self compressing. The liquid density helps it spread around surfaces for an even and durable finish.
What’s more, if you have a Gloucester project with an underfloor heating system, liquid screed is the best floor compound for the optimal transference of heat. So to get the most out of the heat systems, our flooring screeding contractors will apply the liquid floors in much thinner layers.
The natural compression of the screed means the distance between the room and the heating system is reduced, allowing heat transference to occur more efficiently.
Floor Preparation Services
Traditional floor preparation services can often take weeks or days to reach completion. However, liquid screed – also known as anhydrite screed – is a rapid cure screed. This means that liquid floor screeding has a faster drying time than a traditional screed (such as sand and cement screed). As a result, you can expect the floor to be dry enough to walk on in as little as 48 hours. Moreover, the process is far more straightforward than concrete screed.
1. First, the screed is prepared by mixing the calcium compound with the right amount.
2. Next, the room is cleaned, made watertight, and all the piping secured.
3. Screed is poured and can begin to dry.
The project can go ahead so quickly because not only is liquid screed self-levelling but once set up is very easy to apply. For example, the process of using a liquid floor of approximately 100 square metres can be laid by our flooring screeding contractors in as little as 45 minutes. This means less labour, fewer supply costs and less time for your project.
• Better property insulation: Liquid screed takes up less space than traditional screeds allowing more space for thicker floor insulation.
• More environmentally-friendly outcomes: Liquid screed is partly made up of recycled products. It also produces less CO2 than concrete screed.
• Best industry experience: We have 15 years of experience, and our highly experienced floor levelling experts are the most recommended screeding contractors in the city!
Take a look at our complete list of floor preparation services or get a free quote to find out what we can do for your Gloucester project.
Uk Screeds Ltd was founded in Oxfordshire and is family run business due to the growing demand within the UK. We are proud to now have 11 branches throughout the Uk servicing England and Wales we are still…